Job Opportunity at Rally House in Jordan Creek Town Center
Posted Thu, Sep 14
Rally House is IMMEDIATELY HIRING part-time retail team sales leads!
What You Will Do:
The TSL is the leader of others and can be counted on to deliver results consistently. Sr. Team Sales Leads help in setting the company’s selling standards and providing coaching and direction to Sales Associates. You are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects, as well as being focused, nurturing, and have the ability to train others. Enthusiastic attitude is key! You will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Managers in Operations. (i.e. returns, defects, transfers, action memos, direct all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, and loss prevention, and merchandising).
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority.
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store. Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team’s results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team.
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of retail clothing experience preferred
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing