Full Job Description
Tempur-Pedic Team Lead’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service while selling and marketing Tempur-Pedic products. This individual will also serve as a member of management when the Store Manager is not available. This could include opening and/or closing the store as well as covering the management duties.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
* Support management in overall store leadership and supervision
* Drive brand awareness and brand advocacy to exceed projected store goals to include teaming up with partners in the local market to raise awareness across the region
* Aides recruiting, hiring, and monitors the development of the store associates
* Serve as an example in providing premium customer experience and build relationships with our consumers.
* Support management in maintaining high standards of visual merchandising and brand presentation
* Ensure financial objectives and controls are consistently and correctly managed
* Foster and support a collaborative and open environment across all areas of the company
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 1-3 years retail management experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with high-end luxury and/or custom products
* Strong sales skills in a consultative environment
* Demonstrated ability to lead effectively, direct, and train others in a store setting
* Skilled at current best practice retail methods, procedures, and standards
To apply: Text Tempur to 75225 for more information & links to apply.