Job Opportunity at White House Black Market in Jordan Creek Town Center
Posted Tue, Apr 27
Join our fashion-obsessed team, dedicated to a styling and social experience that makes women feel beautiful.
The Sales Lead is responsible for supporting Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year retail or sales management experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with customers
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
See website for complete job description.