Job Opportunity at J.Crew in Jordan Creek Town Center
Posted Fri, Apr 30
You’ve got to
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion is evident in everything you do.
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions and think boldly.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We’ll want you to
- Ace training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
- Introduce customers to Loyalty and open at least one J.Crew Card per shift.
- Learn our systems and gadgets.
- Assist in processing and replenishing.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
By the way, you
- Are at least 18yrs old.
- Communicate effectively and write with a bit of flair.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Few of our way cool perks
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories, flexible days and hours and 401(k)*.