Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward leaders to support our teams in delivering WOW customer service and bringing the Kendra Scott experience to life in our store and community.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred, but not required
• Superior planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
• Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
• A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A genuine passion for giving back and serving the community
• A shared appreciation for our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Ability to relocate long term to pursue career growth opportunities strongly preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older and able to accommodate a changing schedule