Job Opportunity at Mall Management in Jordan Creek Town Center
Posted Mon, Feb 22
Schedule: Must be available to work various days of the week including weekends and holidays
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Using chemicals or cleaning solutions to perform duties
- High dusting
- Restroom attending
- Trash removal
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Experience, Education and Training:
- Lifting 35-50lbs in weight
- Pushing/pulling 35-75lbs
- Standing or walking for 6-8 hours per shift (Patrol)
- Bending to pick up items from the floor or to wipe down surfaces as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Safety Glasses, gloves, and back-support as directed per OSHA/MSDS
- Working in the outside elements
- Pushing/pulling up to 50lbs (on wheels) in weight
Special Considerations of Employment:
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.