Job Opportunity at J.Jill in Jordan Creek Town Center
Posted Thu, Oct 28
The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager in maximizing store potential, achieving sales productivity goals and profitability as well as hiring, coaching and developing associates as selling and style advisors. Works closely with the Store Manager to carry out corporate policies and assist with ensuring excellent J.Jill visual merchandising and operational standards. In the absence of the Store Manager and Co-Manager, the Assistant Manager acts in the capacity of the Manager on Duty.
Sales Generation and Performance
Provides leadership in achieving individual and store sales and productivity performance goals:
- Review all store goals and results and assist with implementing actionable plans to improve store performance if necessary
- Ability to forecast business and communicate appropriate goals to associates to drive results and hold teams accountable, while managing expenses
- Assist with communicating store and individual goals to all associates in the store and use metrics to motivate associates to contribute their best efforts
- Utilize the current store reports and tools to consistently and effectively coach and communicate goals and priorities to all associates
- Identify and celebrate individual and team successes
- Build customer loyalty by leading associates to create genuine connections with customers, assist with company sponsored outreach to acquire new customers and participate in local customer outreach opportunities to increase customer visit frequency
- Work with customers to resolve merchandise and customer service issues timely and effectively, ensuring a positive customer experience and continued customer loyalty
See online ad for additional job details.