Job Opportunity at Madewell in Jordan Creek Town Center
Posted Mon, Jul 24
As an Assistant Manager, you are a key member of the leadership team. You’re responsible for supporting a profitable business--focusing on creating genuine connections that foster customer loyalty, love of the brand, and strong community engagement. You’re responsible for providing in-the-moment feedback and coaching so each team member can contribute at their highest potential. You’ll partner with your leadership team to make adjustments when needed to drive the business forward, while seamlessly stepping in on tasks when needed.
- Be a role model for creating personalized connections with customers.
- Lead fit sessions that enhance product knowledge and fuel a style.
- Ensure the team is on track to make their goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Step in for another manager.
You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Have a great fashion aesthetic.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and 2+ experience.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems.
- Available nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must bend, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
A few of our cool perks…
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days/hours
- Merchandise discounts
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away – paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions*
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
Hourly Range: $17.75 - $26.75